The Province of British Columbia has announced starting on September 13th, individuals aged 12 and
older will be required to have at least one (1) dose of an approved COVID-19 vaccine to access
restaurants and bars. By October 24th, those individuals will then be required to have a second dose of
an approved COVID-19 vaccine. Guests of Boomers Bar and Grill aged 12 and over must present a BC
Vaccine Passport issued by the Province in order to enter.
- As of August 25, the Province of British Columbia has re-introduced a mask order for all patrons
born in 2009 or earlier (12+). Unless actively engaged in eating or drinking while seated, patrons
are required to always wear a mask while entering, exiting, walking to the restroom, or any
other time a guest is standing or walking.
Please Remain at your Table
- Guests are reminded that under current PHO restrictions socializing with other tables, or
gathering in common areas of the restaurant, is prohibited. We politely ask that you
remain at your table while dining with us.
Proof of Vaccination
- September 27th onwards, a digital version or a paper copy of the BC Vaccine Passport and 1
piece of photo ID (youth 12 – 18 photo ID not required) will be required. Vaccination cards
provided at immunization locations will not be accepted.
- Anyone attending the facility with groups of less than 50 spectators at a youth sport activity will
still be required to present proof of vaccination to access Boomers Bar and Grill.
- The rules for youth sport in the facility do not apply to Boomers Bar and Grill. Anyone wishing to
enter the restaurant aged 12 and over must show proof of vaccination as outlined above.
Checking Proof of Vaccination Passport
- Proof of vaccination includes a digital version or a paper copy of the BC Vaccine Passport and 1
piece of photo ID. Vaccination cards provided at immunization locations will not be accepted.